Last Updated: September 20, 2020
If you are a CALIFORNIA consumer and would like information about our online and offline privacy practices and your rights, please see our “California Consumer Privacy Statement.”
Children Under the Age of 13
Our website is designed for a general audience and is not directed to children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any personal information on this website or on or through any of its features, do not use any of the interactive or public comment features of this website or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we become aware that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will promptly delete that information from our records. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may obtain the following types of personal information when you choose to provide it through our Sites:
- Contact information, such as your name, company name, mailing address, email address, and phone number;
- Demographic information, such as your age, date of birth, mortgage balance, and home value;
- Log-in credentials, such as your username and password;
- Geolocation information and information about your usage of our mobile app;
- Personal information gathered on behalf of our customers relating to their business processes, employees, vendors, and applicants; and
- Any other personal information in content you provide on our Site.
Cookies, Scripts and Related Technologies
When you visit our Site, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon”, also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, is a tiny graphic image that may be used on our Sites. The information we obtain in this manner includes IP address, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on our site, and dates and times of website visits. We also may obtain “clickstream data,” which is a log of content on which a visitor clicks while browsing a website. As the visitor clicks through the Site, a record of the action may be collected and stored. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Sites.
Collection of Data by Advertisers
Third-Party Analytics Services
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Sites, such as those of Google Analytics. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web beacons and web server logs to help us analyze your use of the Sites. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
Our Site is not currently designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use the personal information that we collect for various purposes, including the following:
- To present our Sites and their contents to you.
- To provide and enhance our products and services.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
- To create and manage your account;
- To assess your eligibility for, administer and service a loan;
- To communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, surveys, events, programs, contests, promotions and other offers;
- To respond to and communicate with you about your requests, questions and comments;
- To manage career opportunities;
• To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
- To carry out our obligations, comply with relevant industry standards, and enforce our policies and our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Sites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising; analyzing and enhancing our products, services and Sites; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities).
- To perform data analyses and other processing (including market and consumer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, anonymization, encryption and tokenization of personal information).
- To protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities.
- In other ways we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We also may use your personal information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your personal information to receive marketing emails, please follow the instructions in the email to opt out or contact us at email@example.com.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a potential or actual merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We also may disclose your personal information:
- To comply with a court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request or subpoena.
- For the purpose of or in connection with legal proceedings, or otherwise for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Personal Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being set. If you disable or block cookies, please note that some parts of the Sites may not be accessible or function properly.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future email distributions or click the “unsubscribe” feature as available.
Interest-Based Advertising. When you use our Sites, both we and certain third parties (such as advertising networks, digital advertising partners, and social media platforms) collect information about your online activities, over time and across third-party websites. Such information may be used to provide you with advertising about products and services tailored to your interests. We also may obtain information for this purpose from third-party websites on which our ads are served. You may see certain ads on other websites because we engage third-party ad buying networks. Through such ad buying networks, we can target our messaging to users through demographic, interest-based, and contextual means. The information our ad networks may collect on our behalf includes data about your visits to websites that serve our advertisements, such as the pages or advertisements you view and the actions you take on the websites. This data collection takes place both on our websites and on third-party websites that participate in these ad networks. This process helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. To learn how to opt out of this ad network interest-based advertising, visit Your AdChoices.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical measures designed to protect your personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Links To Other Websites
Our Sites may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with the Company. Linked websites typically have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites.
Changes & Updates
How to Contact Us