Welcome! Clear communication is at the root of any good relationship. That’s why Reverse Mortgage Funding, LLC (“RMF”) is excited that you want to join the conversation to share your experiences, suggest improvements, and connect. RMF manages a variety of social media channels and strives to create information, engaging, supportive communities where we can share information and have conversations. However, because mortgage lending is such a highly regulated industry, we have to follow applicable federal and state laws and rules.
Please read and review these Social Media Community Guidelines (“Guidelines”) carefully. By accessing, posting, commenting, or using the RMF social media communities (“Communities”) you accept and agree to be bound by these Guidelines, which Guidelines may be updated or changed by us from time to time without notice to you by updating this posting. If you do not agree with these Guidelines, do not access, post, comment or use the Communities. These Guidelines are in addition to and not in lieu of the found on the website.
Stay On Topic and Be Respectful
First and foremost, we ask that everyone show respect for other members of our social media communities. For example:
- We encourage and welcome your comments and feedback, provided that you share your viewpoint in a way that is respectful to us and our community, and is not abusive, harassing, profane, or promoting/soliciting third-party sites, initiatives or products.
- This is not the right forum to send feedback about our products or company, solicit business, or request donations. Please use the portion of our Corporate website for those topics.
- We reserve the right to reject or remove comments that are not in keeping with our policy and to block or ban users/followers who violate this policy.
Legal and Regulatory Issues
RMF is private company in a highly regulated industry, and due to this fact, there are certain topics we won’t be able or willing to talk about here, and some of your discussions may need to be redirected or curtailed for the same reason.
Our Communities are moderated, and comments are reviewed by us, to ensure that they comply with our policies. RMF will do it’s best to moderate and respond to your comments and feedback. Please remember, though, that this forum contains the opinions and views of other users. Although we are moderating our channels to help ensure that users’ posts comply with these Guidelines, we cannot be responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any comments or materials posted by users.
Our Communities should not be used for the submission of any claim, demand, informal or formal complaint, or any other form of legal and/or administrative notice or process, or for the exhaustion of any legal and/or administrative remedy. Our Communities should also not be used to report phishing or criminal activity. Suspicious emails should be forwarded to IT Security at . RMF reserves the right to ban any user from our page without prior written notice or consent for violations of community policies. We reserve the right to delete comments or posts that we deem are abusive, inflammatory or otherwise inappropriate. Any comment(s) posted which we deem to be criminal in nature, or instigates or implies violence toward oneself or another may be reported to the proper authorities. Please note that you must be at least 13- years of age to participate in the Communities.
Comment and Posting Policy
We request conversations to follow the rules of polite discourse and we ask that participants treat each other, as well as our employees, with respect. To ensure exchanges that are productive, informative, respectful of diverse viewpoints and lawful, we will review all comments and we reserve the right to delete posted comments; however, you agree that you will not post, upload or otherwise transmit to or through the Communities: any comments or content (collectively, “Material”) that:
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, including rights of publicity;
- Is unlawful, obscene, abusive, knowingly false, threatening, pornographic, tortious, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or invasive of another’s privacy or otherwise objectionable;
- Is illegal in any way or advocates or encourages illegal activity;
- Is advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,”” spam,” chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, including without limitation, solicitation of funds, goods, services, or business;
- Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the comments or content;
- Is individually, identifiable information of a minor (any person under the age of 19), including, without limitation, any of the following: full name, home address, telephone number, picture or the name of their school. In addition, please do not provide any of your specific account details or other personal information. If you have immediate service needs, please contact your account representative or please use the following email address , so we can contact you right away; or
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Furthermore, we also reserve the right to exclude Material not related to the subject of the conversation. If you have an idea outside of the conversation, send us an email, and we will contact you. In addition, we also reserve the right to exclude posting Material concerning threatened or actual litigation, or disputes, between you and any other person or entity. If you have concerns about an issue and would like to provide feedback, or would like follow-up from us, contact us so we can refer you to the proper channels. When you publish content or information in our Communities, you acknowledge that you are allowing everyone, including people who are off of our Communities, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you. (e.g. your name and profile picture). By posting, you are acknowledging that your post complies with these Guidelines and does not contain any of the restricted content listed above. By posting, submitting or uploading any Material and/or providing any communication to RMF, you automatically and irrevocably:(i) grant and assign to RMF a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to any and all rights in the Material including without limitation all copyright, together with all consents (if any) necessary to enable its reproduction, distribution, modification, publishing and/or other exploitation by us and/or by any person authorized by us, by any means and in all media now known or hereafter devised, without payment or other reference to you or any other person, and to advertise and promote such exploitation, for the full period of all such rights (together with any extensions and renewals) and insofar as possible in perpetuity; (ii) warrant that you are the owner of the Material or have authorization to distribute the Material; (iii) confirm that no such Material will be subject to any obligation, of confidence or otherwise, to you or any other person that we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of such Material. Please note, however, that we may remove any post that we believe does not comply with our Guidelines.
Comments in HTML format (or URLs) will not be accepted, and deleted promptly. Please only enter plain text.
If you are a RMF employee, you must disclose your employment status when you submit a comment or question. Whether you are at home or in the office, working for RMF is a fact that may influence content and that Community members have a right to know about. RMF employees should also refer to the Code of Business Conduct and the Social Media Policy for more detailed information. If we feel the nature of your comment is confidential, or recommends an action which could adversely affect our customers or associates, we reserve the right to delete the posted comment. Thank you for helping maintain the transparency of our Community by disclosing that relationship.
RMF does not endorse any comments made by its employees, unless they have been authorized as a Subject Matter Expert (“SME”) to speak on behalf of RMF. RMF does not validate assertions or forward-looking statements in said comments. All statements and viewpoints expressed in the comments are strictly those of the commenter alone, and do not reflect an official position of RMF unless they are posted by the original author (who is an authorized representative of RMF as defined in this paragraph) or by another SME responding on behalf of that authorized representative.
- Media Inquiries
If you are a member of the media, please visit the Contact Us page in the Reverse Mortgage Funding, LLC website () for more information and press contacts.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Policies
Please note the following copyright and intellectual property policies:
- Infringement on any party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights, or right of publicity or privacy is strictly prohibited and is your sole responsibility.
- By submitting any content to our Communities, you warrant and represent that you are the copyright owner of the content or that the copyright owner of the content has granted you permission to use such content consistent with the manner and purpose of your use.
- Using our Community pages to distribute unauthorized copies of copyrighted material, including photos, artwork, text, recordings, designs, computer programs or derivative works of such programs is strictly prohibited and subject to removal.
- Please note that by posting comments, posts, tagged photos, videos, ideas, or any other content on our Community pages, you are granting RMF a royalty-free, perpetual, unrestricted, non-exclusive, worldwide license to any and all rights to republish, redistribute, or otherwise use this content in perpetuity in any way we see fit. This includes, but is not limited to, marketing and advertising materials.
- If you believe that any Materials appearing on the Communities infringes your copyright rights, please see our DMCA policy on how to proceed.
- Links to Third Party Sites
We may occasionally post links to third-party sites when we think you’ll find the information helpful. However, please note that this does not in any way constitute an official endorsement of the site or company. RMF is a private corporation with many advertising relationships. We will do our best to identify and disclose any relationships that RMF may have with a site or company. Please note that any URL coming from the domain leads to an official Reverse Mortgage Funding, LLC website.
- Paid Sponsors and Sponsorships
Some linked third-party sites may contain content provided by paid sponsors of RMF, and such sponsors may disclose that relationship on their sites. Additionally, those paid sponsors’ Community posts should contain the term “Paid Sponsor,” indicating the paid nature of the relationship.
- Privacy and Security Policies
Customer Service Inquiries
If you are a customer with a question about your RMF account, you can contact a service specialist at this email address .
We may use your posts
By posting on one or more of our Communities, you understand that your posts, and any ideas or techniques contained in them may be freely used by us in any way and in any media, including on this forum, on our other websites and social media pages, and in our business. Accordingly, please do not submit any ideas or materials that you wish to keep confidential or for which you expect to receive compensation. In addition, when you post in any of our social media channels, your name, likeness and social media handle will be visible and associated with your post and if we re-use your post elsewhere, we may display your name, likeness and handle there as well.
- You must be at least 13 years old to participate; and
- If you are a minor in your jurisdiction (but at least 13), please do not post your comment without the knowledge and permission of a parent or legal guardian. If you are an adult, and your post contains the name or likeness of a minor, you must be the parent or legal guardian of that minor.
- Statements about product quality complaints are discouraged, inasmuch as it is important to report this type of information appropriately. We reserve the right to contact you if such information is posted in this public forum.
- Your comment, response, or other posting may also be submitted to law enforcement if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to detect and prevent fraud or to protect the safety of the public or an individual.
- The Communities RMF chooses to engage in are owned by third parties unaffiliated with RMF. RMF is not responsible for the privacy or security policies at these sites or other third party sites that be linked to from within them.
- RMF does not endorse and is not responsible for any ads, content, products, advice, opinions, recommendations or other material of third party sites that may be promoted via advertising within Social Media properties.
- RMF reserves the right to change these Guidelines at any time at its sole discretion.